Sunday, December 11, 2016

Wanderlust



A D V E N T U R E
Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show. Adventures are the best way to learn. 

F A S H I O N
Fashion is about something that comes within you and beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your run away.

B E A U T Y
Beauty gets the attention, Personality gets the heart. To be beautiful means to be yourself. Love yourself,  It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside and out. Many people would criticize us base on our appearance and others may judge the things that we can do through our physical appearance but we must stand up, Let us be who we are. We should trust our self because after the rain there will be a rainbow that would shine upon us.

E X P E R I E N C E

I am just a simple girl living in this world full of challenges. This blog is all about adventures, reviews and the stories of my life. I want to show you the world, with great memories to treasure.

Feel free to visit my blog & always remember you’re thatsairamazing! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment